>> AUTOMATED HELPER ACTIVATED
>> UPDATE RECEIVED
>> DISPATCH AS FOLLOWS:
Wanted to throw together an summary of the last episode, for those who might not be regular visitors to the Podbean site.
As always, if anyone has any questions or concerns, my door is always open.
>> DISPATCH COMPLETE
>> BE BRAVE, GUARDIAN
This week, the team welcomes back PurpleChimera as we jump into the snippets of information that we have gotten for the upcoming Warmind DLC in Destiny 2. And don’t worry, Blue and Beard are back to the normal disagreement and tangents on philosophy and science trivia for everyone. The source of information discussed in this episode was also the initial piece of lore in a new format for the community – one that has become known as “Weblore”. This being said, sit back and enjoy a dive into not just an examination of the crumbs we’ve received, but also some theories on how those tidbits could end up affecting the overall story of the Destiny universe.
Also be sure to weigh in for the community question for this week!
Weekly Question for Next Episode (Gunsmiths)
Which weapon foundry aesthetics is your favorite (appearance, not functionality)?
- 0:06:00 | Community Feedback
- 0:11:00 | Weekly Community Question
- 0:17:30 | Topic Intro
- 0:21:00 | Lost Lore: Ghost Fragment: Darkness 3 & Toland
- 0:41:30 | Distribution of New Lore for Warmind
- 0:50:00 | Warmind Weblore: Tyra
- 0:52:45 | Bias & Certainty in Lore
- 0:58:15 | Warmind Weblore: Apocrypha
- 1:07:30 | Warmind Weblore: Cryptarch
- 1:32:30 | Warmind Weblore: Zavala
- 1:44:30 | Warmind Weblore: RasputinM
- 2:08:15 | Polaris Assets Explained
- 2:12:00 | Team Shoutouts & Final Comments
- 2:21:00 | Dispatch Recording from InfestedPotato